The LEX connector is designed as a low profile bottom entry type connector for LED lighting equipment. The space saving is achieved at the connector mounting side by the header protruding through a cutout in the pcb. The connector mating operation is secure with positive, squeeze-to-release locking plus design features that prevent any possibility of improper insertion. The SMT header has improved solder retention to the pcb to absorb forces during mating.
- Low profile and space saving design; mounting height at connector mounting side: 1.2mm
- Positive locking Miss insertion prevention
- Halogen-free and RoHS compliant
- Current rating: 3A AC, DC (AWG#22)
- Voltage rating: 300V AC, DC
- Temperature Range: -55°C to +105°C (including temperature rise in applying electrical current)
- Contact resistance: Initial value: 10mΩ max. After environmental testing: 20mΩ max.
- Circuits count: 2 and 4
- Part number: Header: EM( )B-LEXSS-TF(HF), Socket Housing: LEXR-( )V-S(HF), SSFH-001T-P0.5, SSFH-002T-P0.5
- Applicable wire: Conductor size: AWG#30 to AWG#22, Insulation O.D.: 0.7 to 1.3mm dia.
LEX Product Page
Contact JST at:
North American Headquarters
JST Sales America, Inc.
1957 S. Lakeside Drive
Waukegan, IL 60085 USA
JST Corp. detailed contact information