NEW PRODUCT ANNOUNCEMENT - SS SERIES SNAP ACTION SWITCHES
New Subminiature Snap Action Switches Work Great For Higher Reliability Applications E-Switch announces their SS Series snap action switches featuring a sub-miniature package size and designed for higher reliability applications. Many different actuator styles and termination options are available.
Markets for the SS Series Snap Action Switch include the appliance, white goods, timing controls, vending, gaming, industrial controls markets and any application that requires higher reliability.
- LIFE EXPECTANCY: 100,000 cycles typical
- MECHANICAL LIFE: 1,000,000 cycles typical
- CONTACT RATING: Gold .4VA max @ 20VDC or VAC max; 0.1 Amps @ 5VDC; 1.5 Amps @ 250 VAC – UL; 3 AMPS @ 125 VAC - UL
- INSULATION RESISTANCE: 100 megaohms
- DIELECTRIC STRENGTH: 500 VAC
- OPERATING TEMP: -25 deg C to + 75 deg C
- FREE SAMPLES AVAILABLE!
Visit E-Switch at www.e-switch.com or call us at 800-867-2717 to request your free catalog!
You can also request a free sample of one of 3,700 discrete part numbers for one of your projects!