E-Switch introduces 5 new slide switches
E-Switch announces 5 new slide switches to fully round out the slide switch product line. They all come in tape and reel packaging and are subminiature surface mount.
- EG1300 Slide Switch – 3- position sub-miniature
- EG1380 Slide Switch – 3- position sub-miniature
- EG1381 Slide Switch – 3- position sub-miniature
- EG1390 Slide Switch – 2- position sub-miniature
- EG1400 Slide Switch – DP3T sub-miniature
About E-Switch. E-Switch has been manufacturing quality switches since 1979 for the electronics, medical, telecom, high tech, instrumentation, A/V, appliance and consumer markets. Located in Minneapolis, Minnesota, their global reach extends to Europe, Asia and Latin America. Products include Rocker, Toggle, Slide, Tact, Pushbutton, Dip, Rotary, Keylock, Snap Action, Detector switches, and more. E-Switch has local reps and distributors on hand to provide specifying assistance and quick response to requests, along with a top notch sampling and cross-referencing program. E-Switch’s online catalog includes complete specifications, drawings and schematics.