MINNEAPOLIS, MN --- E-Switch announces the launch of their new website, www.e-switch.com. This website improves on the existing functionality and also offers more tools to the engineers who visit the site. Some features include:
- Easy to use search function allows you to search by spec, keyword or part number.
- Application cubes throughout the site allow you to see switch applications from almost every industry.
- Constant updates from RSS Twitter feeds and new product announcements.
- The configurator allows you to create a detailed part number and then request a quote, sample, or distributor stock check of that part.
- Our easy “Where to Buy” section allows you to quickly locate a rep or distributor in your area.
- The Technical Information section not only offers detailed certification information, it includes RoHS certifications for each product in an easy to access format.
- E-Switch’s product catalog is formatted in easy to navigate sections, allowing the visitor to quickly find the product they are looking for.
This newly developed website is just one of the ways E-Switch continues to address the needs of the market, making information readily available to engineers when they need it.
Visit E-Switch at www.e-switch.com to request your full-line catalog! You can also request a sample of one of over 4,000 discrete part numbers for one of your projects! Little Details. Big Quality.
About E-Switch. In 2009, E-Switch, Inc. acquired Lamb Industries and now offers one of the broadest switch lines available today. Both companies have been delivering innovative and quality switches to the electronics, telecom, high tech, instrumentation, industrial, appliance and consumer markets since 1979. Located in Minneapolis, Minnesota, and Portland, Oregon, their global reach extends to Europe, Asia and Latin America. Products include Rocker, Toggle, Slide, Tact, Pushbutton, Dip, Rotary, Keylock, Anti-vandal, Snap Action, Power, illuminated switches, and more. E-Switch – Lamb Industries has local reps, distributors, engineers and account managers on hand to provide specifying assistance and quick response to requests, along with a top notch sampling and cross-referencing program. E-Switch – Lamb Industries’ online catalogs include complete specifications, drawings and schematics.
Editorial Contact and Reader Service Contact:
Rebecca Hauptman, Marketing Manager at 763-504-3536 or
7153 Northland Drive N
Minneapolis, MN 55428
www.e-switch.com | www.lambind.com