CIT Relay & Switch NC Series Key Tactile Switch
Minneapolis, Minnesota –The versatile NC Series single pole, single throw tactile switch offers six cover styles in nine color choices. With a positive tactile feedback the NC Series is high on reliability. Choose from thirteen cap styles.
- Electrical rating is 25mA @ 50VDC.
- Electrical life is 1,000,000 cycles.
- Contact Resistance is <25mW initial.
- Dielectric Strength is 1500Vrms minimum with Insulation Resistance of >100MW minimum.
- Actuation force is 150 ± 50gF.
- Operating and Storage Temperature is -40°C to 85°C.
- RoHS Compliant.
- Cap is ABS with housing of 6/6 Nylon.
- Contacts are gold over nickel-plated copper alloy and the terminals are silver-plated copper alloy.
Lead-time averages 4 to 6 weeks. Volume pricing ranges from $0.52, dependent on option choices and quantity. Contact us directly for a quote and sample to solve your pushbutton switch needs.
Typical applications of the NC Series switch include telecommunications, instrumentation, industrial, audio, computers and peripherals, and numerous others.
CIT RELAY & SWITCH, a division of Circuit Interruption Technology, Inc., manufactures a broad array of automotive, telecom, security, industrial and audio relays and switches in thru-hole, panel, and surface mount styles. CIT RELAY & SWITCH products are supported by a worldwide network of distributors and sales representatives. For more information about the CIT RELAY & SWITCH KG Series DIP Switch or any of the CIT switch or relay products, contact:
CIT RELAY & SWITCH,
1152 Highway 10 NE,
Minneapolis, MN 55432.
Direct Link: http://www.citrelay.com/Catalog pages/Switches/NC Series Catalog.pdf