To provide an accurate assessment of the oscillator loop dynamics; Abracon’s Advanced Engineering Team has developed a Proprietary Pierce Analyzer System (PAS); which is designed to analyze both the stand alone crystal, as well as the performance of that particular crystal in customer’s circuit.
- Circuit characterization; providing best possible match between Quartz Crystal, oscillator loop and associated components
- Eliminates probability of oscillator start-up issues related to inadequate design or marginal component performance
- Eliminates production launch issues related to crystal oscillator based timing circuit
- Solves for design margin uncertainty
- Provides customer’s oscillator circuit overview in the form of a detailed report, which could be an ideal 3rd party assessment for the design history file or PPAP documentation. This report encompasses both the stand-alone crystal performance, as well as in-circuit behavior outlining safety factor as a function of crystal’s ESR, etc.
- For additional information, please contact Abracon at: firstname.lastname@example.org
PAS-BC1WK Analysis & Report with 1-week maximum lead-time
PAS-BC2WK Analysis & Report with 2-week maximum lead-time
PAS-BC3WK Analysis & Report with 3-week maximum lead-time
Abracon Corporation's products are COTS - Commercial-Off-The-Shelf products; suitable for Commercial, Industrial and, where designated, Automotive Applications. Abracon's products are not specifically designed for Military, Aviation, Aerospace, Life-dependant Medical applications or any application requiring high reliability where component failure could result in loss of life and/or property. For applications requiring high reliability and/or presenting an extreme operating environment, written consent and authorization from Abracon Corporation is required. Please contact Abracon Corporation for more information.
Abracon is ISO9001:2008 Certified
Rancho Santa Margarita,