Utech Electronics - Press Release
Abracon Update - ASGTX - Abracon's configurable high performance SMD TCXO/VCTCXO.
Abracon offers the ASGTX: a configurable high performance SMD TCXO/VCTCXO suitable for many communication applications.
- 10MHz to 1.50GHz, any Carrier Frequency in differential mode (LVDS or LVPECL)
- 10MHz to 250MHz, any Carrier Frequency in LVCMOS mode
- -40°C to +85°C operating temperature range
- ±1.0ppm stability over -30°C to +70°C and ±2.0ppm stability over -40°C to +85°C
- Minimum guaranteed pull ability of ± 10ppm in VCTCXO mode
- Good Phase Noise, excellent Harmonics and Spurious content
- Guaranteed rms jitter of 1.80ps maximum @ 1.50GHz carrier
- Immediate availability, 5-day maximum lead-time for small quantities
- 40G & 100G Ethernet
- LTE, BTS
- CATV, LAN, LMDS
- Point-to-Point communication networks
Full Specification Sheet is availble.
Abracon Corporation's products are COTS - Commercial-Off-The-Shelf products; suitable for Commercial, Industrial and, where designated, Automotive Applications. Abracon's products are not specifically designed for Military, Aviation, Aerospace, Life-dependant Medical applications or any application requiring high reliability where component failure could result in loss of life and/or property. For applications requiring high reliability and/or presenting an extreme operating environment, written consent and authorization from Abracon Corporation is required. Please contact Abracon Corporation for more information.
Abracon is ISO9001:2008 Certified
Rancho Santa Margarita,