This connector is a 2.5mm pitch wire-to-board connector that has a mechanism to prevent an incomplete mating by utilizing the inertial force when mating connector.
In all circuits of connector, controlled key for preventing mismatching of mating is added, and two type connectors can be used in the same model.
- Inertial lock structure
- Finger-friendly design
- Secure locking structure
- Current rating: 3A AC, DC (AWG#22)
- Voltage rating: 250V AC, DC
- Temperature range: -25°C to +85°C
- Contact resistance: Initial value 10mΩ max. (20mΩ after environmental testing)
- Insulation resistance: 1000MΩ min.
- Withstanding Voltage: 1000V AC/minute
- Compliant with RoHS.
- Refer to "General Instruction and Notice when using Terminals and Connectors"
Contact JST at:
North American Headquarters
JST Sales America, Inc.
1957 S. Lakeside Drive
Waukegan, IL 60085 USA
JST Corp. detailed contact information