This switch is sealed to IP67 certification and comes with the choice of a lever or plunger actuator option. It is a single pole, double throw (SPDT) switch. Termination options include solder lug or PCB pins.
The series already features a mechanical life of one million life cycles, and is UL listed. Common applications for the WS series snap action switch include vending machines, HVAC, medical equipment, white goods, electrical housewares and other equipment and machines that require a sealed snap action switch.
- Contact Rating: 01 = 1A @ 24VDC 02 = 2A @ 12VDC 03 = 0.1A @ 125VAC
- Electrical Life: 10,000 Cycles
- Mechanical Life: 1,000,000 Cycles
Contact Resistance: 100mΩ Max. Initial
- Insulation Resistance: 100MΩ Min. @ 500VDC
Dielectric Strength: 600VAC
- Operating/Storage Temperature: -25°C to 85°C
- Moisture Protection: IP67
- Contact Arrangement: SPDT
- Actuation Force: See Table
- Agency Approvals: UL
WS Series Product Video
WS Series Product Detail Page
WS Series Catalog Data Sheet